Saturday, December 24, 2011

Went to the mall yesterday. I got a snazzy unicorn necklace and some cool earrings from Forever 21. I didn't get any clothes because the store was really small. It was weird because the mall was huge.

Anywho, can you believe it's Christmas Eve? It's like the beginning of December goes by so slowly, the BAM! It's Christmas Eve! Yesterday I finished shopping for my mom, so I'm pretty much done. Except for my two best friends.

Yes, I know I'm a bad friend for waiting so long.

But they aren't any help. I keep asking them for ideas, they always say they don't care or know. So I think I'll just get them a BORT. Bag Of Random Things. But what kind of random things?
Fashion scarves?
Hipster glasses?
Keys?
Candy?
Bubbles?
Rings?
Socks?
Glitter?
Crayons?

*sigh* I don't know how my mother does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment